I am not bragging but I have found myself in demand a little bit lately. It’s a nice feeling. Maybe because I know lots of people, maybe because people like me, and maybe because I love what I do. I am getting more and more booked up with one to one social media training and this sends my efficiency bells ringing.
I decided to take a risk and schedule out a bit of time in my diary for small group workshops. If you want to know why I think it’s a risk, comment below and I will explain. But for now let’s get to the point about these workshops.
How do I book?
Glad you asked. There are 3 dates – 25th March, 26th March and 11th April, and you can book here: https://smallbutperfectlyformed.eventbrite.com/
Bring your laptop
The idea is that people can bring their laptops and try things then and there. We have free wifi in our office (pretty handy, I know) so people can just get onto that and start talking to people online straight away.
Learn Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogging in one session
Not everything about those things but quite a bit really – all the main things so you know where to get started to make the most of these – even if you have limited time. They include:
- The essentials of your online profile
- How to make a brilliant impression online
- Strategies for lead generation via social media
- Do’s and don’ts of Twitter
- Demystifying the mystery in Twitter
- The untapped resources within LinkedIn
- How to create a blog post in WordPress
- How to write amazing headlines – even if you aren’t a copywriter!
But wait there’s more!
- Because I am an experienced trainer who not only makes social media and blogging fun but has taught hundreds of people in business how to use social media effectively.
- Free surprise refreshments!
- Free takeaway PDF guides on how to use Twitter, how to use LinkedIn, plan content, write headlines and find your target audience on Twitter
- Small and interactive groups – 4 people per session!
- You can see our new offices in Soho!
- And you will learn lots, I promise.
3 dates – 25th March, 26th March, or 11th April
Don’t forget to book, soon! Spaces are totally limited to 4 per workshop!
Book by clicking this link