I have been reading the blog White Hot Truth from Danielle La Porte for ages and then I noticed the Selling Your Soul event, and clicked through to her co-speaker Marie Forleo. I was immediately certain I wanted to go! Both ladies are super impressive with the way they market themselves – and I of course want to prove – good marketing works! So, off I go to this event in NYC along with my friend Abbie Tanner. Will be updating you all with more information when I return – and on Twitter of course. In the meantime check out https://sellingyoursoul.com/ and follow the Twitter hashtag #SYSoul.
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
Free and Useful
What Every Website Needs to Be, Do and Have
About the Author
Keren is the founder and CEO of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She truly believes that communication is the key to making the world a better place and loves how great design and marketing makes it easier to communicate and understand.