The number 8 is lucky for us at TLD (and for people all around the world, it seems), and anyone knows that when you write a blog post, the ones with a number in the headline are the most widely shared!
Plus, we really want to take the time to be incredibly self-indulgent, for a bit, and just share the 8 ways we improve your presence online.
The 8 ways are:
- We give advice on how to engage visitors, so they are encouraged to browse through the website and there are clear calls to action at every stage.
- We show options for the design and then have a “live design session” so you are involved in the process and you love your site’s design.
- We never build the site unless you have signed off the design
- Our designers work directly with our clients and keep them in the loop at all times.
- We integrate a WordPress blog into most sites, and train you on how to keep it up to date, and blogging best practices.
- We give clients 1-2-1 training on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or other relevant social media platforms, and a good overview on the rules of blogging. We include 1.5 hours free for every project.
- We make sure we follow all the big SEO rules when we work on the websites and point clients in the right direction for ongoing link-building options.
- We ensure each site is built to be easily read by search engines and mobile devices.
Our clients can explain more, and our portfolio shows more – but we really thought this deserved a special mention. And this picture of “Henry the Octopus” and the 8 ways is going to be displayed on the wall of our office as well.