Do you suffer from “embarrassing website shame?” Are you feeling bad about how you have been putting it off far too long? Just do some relaxed web browsing and be reassured you aren’t alone – the internet needs to be cleaned up for sure! But that doesn’t mean you should remain in this state of limbo!
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
It’s not easy to make a project fit into a small budget. Anyone who runs a business will tell you that “budget wiggle room” gives freedom and breathing space.
We were asked by our SEO specialist Tom Andrews to create an offer for a startup website for the budget of £1500+VAT total.
Note: Our normal full websites projects cost significantly more, because of the time we spend with our clients and the time we spennd creating them They are bespoke, hand coded, responsive, and integrated with custom WordPress.
Are you heading for extinction?
Do you want to bring yourself out of the Jurassic Age and into the Space Age? And, do you want one of our superduper sites but you also feel you deserve a special offer?
Following our previous post – Are you heading for extinction? Don’t be left behind like the dinosaurs!
Is this you?
- You don’t ever win anything
- You aren’t fast enough at reacting to offers
- You love your business
- You want to have a website you can be truly proud of
- You feel that you are ready to jump both feet into the world of blogging and social media, but you want someone by your side, holding your hand
- You want your new website launched by mid July 2012
- You have checked what’s included in our “Bestseller Sites” description and feel “that’s perfect for me!”
- You want to come in and meet with us in the next 2-3 weeks to get started.
That’s where we come in!
Our team at TLD want to work on projects with clients like you!
So we are doing a special offer – a full £800 pounds off our usual “bestseller sites” price – offer open to the first 8 people who get in touch this month (we like the number 8 – and there are 8 ways we improve your presence online)