Today, I will be giving another talk to food businesses, thanks to the lovely Jane Milton – food marketing specialist – at the Speciality and Fine Food Fair at Olympia. It’s a real privilege to go to this event as it’s “Trade Only” so I get to see what goes on behind the scenes. I will then be doing mentoring seasons with the businesses there. We have a few clients who run food businesses – see our recent blog post “A collection of websites for food businesses” My friend and client Alicia Cowan was speaking there yesterday about time saving social media tips.
Are you curious about what the session will cover?
Well here are my bullets!
- The one thing that you should ensure you have before you launch your new website
- A sure fire method of ensuring you love your website’s design
- 1 way to make sure you speak the right messages
- What happens beyond the homepage
- Improving communication on social media channels
- How to increase the chance of knowing your website visitors
- How to achieve higher sales conversions on your website
- 3 tips on writing effective blog posts
- Golden rules of using social media
- What social media can and can’t give you
- Email marketing – does it work?
The next talk I am doing will be with Small Business Marketing mentor, Tamsin Fox-Davies (mentioned in our last blog post! about the 3 book covers and will be called “Social Media – can you afford to ignore it” – Please be sure to pre-book now!
I didn’t know that. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me. I’ll be sure to come back to see what else you can teach me!