Keren will be speaking about “9 ways to improve your presence online” this week at The Oyster Club Seed Pearl Breakfast. If you thought there were only 5, 6, 7, or 8 ways, then you really need to come along. It will be at 9am on Wednesday the 9th of March. To book you just need to visit this link
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- The difference between a mobile friendly site, and two types of responsive sites.
Free and Useful
What Every Website Needs to Be, Do and Have
About the Author
Keren is the founder and CEO of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She truly believes that communication is the key to making the world a better place and loves how great design and marketing makes it easier to communicate and understand.