The “Pre-Holiday Facebook Game of Like” is an idea from two US based social media strategists Dorien Morin-van Dam (originally Dutch, now based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina) from More in Media and Keri Jaehnig from Idea Girl Media (based in Ohio). I learned about it from my friend/client/co-speaker/social media expert Alicia Cowan.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- GDPR was annoying me so I created this content campaign