I will be co-hosting a seminar overview called “Social Media – Can you afford to ignore it?” on the 23rd September with Tamsin Fox-Davies – small business marketing mentor. It would be great to see some of you there! Our last event was a great success and lots of fun too. Since the event we have been in touch with several of our attendees via different social media platforms and it is wonderful to see how they have embraced the social media habits so well.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- GDPR was annoying me so I created this content campaign