Extra! Extra! Headlines sell papers and blogs. Headlines are the first thing people see before deciding to read your blog. Get it wrong and you risk having all your carefully created content overlooked! This being said, I cannot overstress the importance of a snappy headline. If you’re struggling for ideas, here are 7 archetypes of headlines that can help you.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people