Anyone who uses social media properly will tell you how powerful it is for learning, connecting, raising awareness, and building a community of fans, followers and advocates.
Each social media channel is different, and we can help you choose which you will be present and active on – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, your blog, your newsletter, or your wider presence online. We take into account your resources, budget, and audience and advise what is best for you.
We always begin with our “Stand Out Content” workshop – usually 4 hours in a live session, or 2 separate remote sessions. It encompasses personal branding, headline writing, blogging, social media, key messaging, video, content calendars, customer avatars. Content Marketing is useful for all types of businesses, and a really great way to inform how you will be present on social media.
We then create a strategic content plan for how we would be managing your social media, and move to step 2 where we support you with ongoing social media activity.
Within this, we can do it for you, or guide you, or usually, a hybrid of both. We have creative abilities and communication skills, so we can design and write your posts, or help you with editing and training if you want to work on the ideas we’ve created together in-house.
We don’t want to leave you without support – so we usually run social media management services for at least three months all the way to indefinitely!
We handle the following:
- Deciding on activity – how often, which channels, what type of posts?
- Identifying approved content sources for curation
- Planning – with a content calendar
- Creating branded images
- Sourcing photos for you to share on your social media channels
- Liaising with you on the images you will be taking in your day to day activities
- Creating content buckets
- Creating content for specific campaigns/goals
- Creating a tone of voice guide for your in-house team to follow
- Sharing the ideas periodically for approval, in the way that suits you best
- Scheduling and publishing your content
- Assessing engagement success
- Reviewing and measuring the successes of posts and keeping in touch with you on what we’ve learned
- Regular check-ins with you for more ideas
- Writing copy for your outreach campaigns and newsletters
if you’re new to all this terminology, don’t worry! We offer 20mins free consulting sessions to help you fully understand what all this means, and we have a demo pack with examples so we can show you how it would look and feel to have experts like us manage your social media!