People use Twitter in different ways. Some use it mainly for conversation, networking and keeping in touch with people. Some people retweet a lot. Some people share a lot of links to content and blogs (also known as “content curation”. Some also share links to their own content. I personally do a mixture of all these things. And I tweet quite often – perhaps 15 times a day.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- GDPR was annoying me so I created this content campaign