On the 18th of May, Alicia Cowan and I went to Brighton to run our now famous “Social Media – can you afford to ignore it?” workshop – which we have now run over 6 times (with the Twitter hashtag #dontignoreit). The reason we went to Brighton is because we had 2 girls from our December seminar -Emma and Esme from My Special PA – come up to us as and ask us if we would like to consider taking the course to Brighton. They had found our workshop so enlightening they could see it being of huge value to the Brighton business community.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!