Every time we do one of our own newsletters, it’s a huge team effort and requires a combination of our planning, concept, illustration, writing, coding, formatting, and attention to detail skills. One of our clients is Simantov, and having seen how we do ours, decided they would like us to take care of theirs too! So far, we have done four, and we love them. Below are the headers and the footers and links to the full versions. Enjoy!
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!