Hi, I’m Oscar, and I worked at TLD for one month. I recommend anyone reading, who is planning to apply for or who is going to work at TLD as an intern, to at least read the tips I have accumulated throughout the internship. It will give you a head start and trust me when I tell you this, anyone who can impresses Keren is worthy. I also think that if you are reading this, you should read the blogs from my fellow previous intern brothers and sisters.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- GDPR was annoying me so I created this content campaign