Now that the event we went to Ibiza to plan, we can relax and look back fondly at how amazing it was.
Special thanks go to:
- Neil Baylis from K&L Gates for hosting the event
- Noirin McFadden from K&L Gates on making your online marketing legal
- Will Watts for helping us setup and run the event
- Tamlyn Hall for her amazing cupcakes
- Our audience for being so enthusiastic and sharing the event on Twitter
- Tamsin Fox Davies and Alicia Cowan, the 2 other speakers, for spending time with me in Ibiza planning this event
A few months ago I attended a fancy dress party and met a lovely friendly girl called Darshana. Days later I went to a networking event called The Digital Entrepeneur’s Dinner and met her there again. It was obviously fate! Soon it transpired we had much in common – both women with businesses which would be quite different if it weren’t for the wonderful thing we call the Internet. Both women who LOVE people and business and connecting and making magic happen through all those things.
Darshana runs a called LyncMeUp. It’s a great little business, completely self funded and managed and run with a high level of service and dedication.