Search engines are programmed to give people links to sites that most match their search words and phrases. While we don’t want you to “stuff your page” with keywords, we do think it’s good to be mindful of these when writing the copy for your site. Incorporate them where it’s natural and reads well. Create pages about one particular topic – your aim should be that for people looking for that topic, your page would be the perfect answer for them.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people