Before we start this I feel it’s important to define marketing.
I like to explain it using the 3 Ms fo Marketing – Message, Medium and Market.
- Message – the beliefs you want people to have about you and the business you are in
- Medium- the channels you will be using to get your message across (Social networks, email marketing, direct mail, blogging, content marketing)
- Market – who you want to get your message to – usually your prospects, strategic partners, stakeholders, clients and people who would give you referrals
When designing a logo we always think carefully about the company values and how we can use colour, typography and imagery to reflect the company and the services they provide.
Here is an A-Z selection of our logos from our forever advancing logo collection!
Make sure you look carefully at all of our logos… right to the bottom of the page… We hope you like them!
Within each aspect of your business – your marketing, sales, operations, team, IT and accounting – paying attention to numbers brings ultimate rewards.
We are focused on marketing here at Top Left Design, and through the design work we create, and social media and content marketing advice we give, we see the magic in the numbers.
Here are 6 ways to use numbers to help your business sales and marketing success:
Just wanted to update everyone on 2 very exciting speaking engagements I have coming up. Both to distinct audiences, which I love, as I can really be specific to how design, marketing and social media applies to their industry.
There are a multitude of options and ways to market small businesses on the internet. Nowadays it’s important to think about the whole internet as your “playground” – rather than just your website!
Most people are familiar with the concept of having a website to market their businesses but it’s important to consider social media and blogging as well. Read on for some tips on how to use each effectively.
It’s August, a month when people like to relax, but a good month to set some goals that are about more than just the daily grind – but about overall company wide progression and improvement!
Here are the things we are planning this month:
- Top Left Design Trademark
- Make full Use of Freshbooks!
- Launch EcoFriendly Sites
- Manuals printed with tabs
- Sign up on https://expertsources.co.uk (this is done!!)
- Develop our SEO offering for our clients
- Organise the CDs alphabetically
- Write copy for TLD brochure
Added to this we hope to launch at least 3 of our sites and get design sign off on 4 more!
Well you gotta have goals – right?