Hello, I’m Kate, and for the last three weeks I’ve been working as an intern at Top Left Design. From researching themes for websites, to organising an office surprise party, I’ve done and learned a lot during my time here. So without further ado, here are my top 9 lessons learned while working at Top Left Design.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people