Now that the event we went to Ibiza to plan, we can relax and look back fondly at how amazing it was.
Special thanks go to:
- Neil Baylis from K&L Gates for hosting the event
- Noirin McFadden from K&L Gates on making your online marketing legal
- Will Watts for helping us setup and run the event
- Tamlyn Hall for her amazing cupcakes
- Our audience for being so enthusiastic and sharing the event on Twitter
- Tamsin Fox Davies and Alicia Cowan, the 2 other speakers, for spending time with me in Ibiza planning this event
We had planned it for months. Tamsin, Alicia and I. At the end of this month, on the 30th, we are holding an event called “Your 3 Part Formula to Online Marketing Success” check out the event page here!)
An event like this would take some serious planning. Not only would we each be taking on a huge topic and distilling it down to the “must know” tips and advice – but we needed to plan logistics like timing, venue, and of course, the event theme. Anyone who runs events knows what’s involved. So, off we went to Ibiza, to work together and brainstorm ideas. Me, Tamsin and Alicia.