A lot of people are surprised that I watched Love Island. I was shown the show by my friend and client Matthew, and after one episode (somewhere in the middle of the series) I decided to “graft” and went onto ITV Hub to do some serious catchup. It took many hours, but I caught up on 23 episodes in one week, and then switched to “maintenance mode” keeping up with one episode a day. If I decide to do something I stick to it.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- GDPR was annoying me so I created this content campaign