If you’re doing any email marketing – even a one off invite to an event, you need to seriously consider your subject lines.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
This post was written for Constant Contact
I have a feeling that people are confused about the difference between a newsletter and a blog so I have been meaning to write this for a while!
What may seem like normal words to us digital marketing folk can seem like jargon to some. So if you ever think someone is a bit mixed up about this – show them this post and hopefully all will become clear!
The main difference is where you see it
Now that the event we went to Ibiza to plan, we can relax and look back fondly at how amazing it was.
Special thanks go to:
- Neil Baylis from K&L Gates for hosting the event
- Noirin McFadden from K&L Gates on making your online marketing legal
- Will Watts for helping us setup and run the event
- Tamlyn Hall for her amazing cupcakes
- Our audience for being so enthusiastic and sharing the event on Twitter
- Tamsin Fox Davies and Alicia Cowan, the 2 other speakers, for spending time with me in Ibiza planning this event
We had planned it for months. Tamsin, Alicia and I. At the end of this month, on the 30th, we are holding an event called “Your 3 Part Formula to Online Marketing Success” check out the event page here!)
An event like this would take some serious planning. Not only would we each be taking on a huge topic and distilling it down to the “must know” tips and advice – but we needed to plan logistics like timing, venue, and of course, the event theme. Anyone who runs events knows what’s involved. So, off we went to Ibiza, to work together and brainstorm ideas. Me, Tamsin and Alicia.