If you feel like things in digital marketing move too fast, you’re right. Things change all the time. I might spend ages creating a video on how to shorten URLs for Twitter and then a better way might come along, meaning I have to do that video all over. But there are certain things – thought processes, concepts, and cold hard truths – that are just always true – when it comes to marketing yourself, your business or organisation online. Here are 6 of them.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people