I was in my office and Susan was in hers and she interviewed me about blogging. Afterwards we met for dinner and drink to celebrate – in real life! Now looking back and reading the funny transcript, I can see that there are some background noise issues to sort out for next time, but I am glad to say I have done my first Google Hangout webinar and will be doing more! Watch below!
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people