I know that what we do at TLD is minor compared with those directly fighting the coronavirus pandemic, especially those on the front line – healthcare heroes, grocery store workers, teachers who are running online classes, and others who keep things running while we’re at home.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
At 8.45pm on Wednesday the 28th, one night before the Social Media for Professional Services talk, I will be going to Finsbury Park and speaking to an audience of small businesses on “9 Ways To Improve your presence online”
Here is what I will be covering – if you know the answers to these, please comment below!
- The one thing that you should ensure you have before you launch your new website
- A sure fire method of ensuring you love your website’s design
- 1 way to make sure you speak the right messages
- What happens beyond the homepage
- The one thing worth learning that will hugely improve the effectiveness of your site – if you do it well!
- 3 tips on writing effective blog posts
- Golden rules of using social media
- What social media can and can’t give you
The meeting will run from 7.15-9.15pm and will be at The Dining Room at The Old Dairy, Crouch Hill, London N4 4AP.
Hope to see some of you there!