At 8.45pm on Wednesday the 28th, one night before the Social Media for Professional Services talk, I will be going to Finsbury Park and speaking to an audience of small businesses on “9 Ways To Improve your presence online”
Here is what I will be covering – if you know the answers to these, please comment below!
- The one thing that you should ensure you have before you launch your new website
- A sure fire method of ensuring you love your website’s design
- 1 way to make sure you speak the right messages
- What happens beyond the homepage
- The one thing worth learning that will hugely improve the effectiveness of your site – if you do it well!
- 3 tips on writing effective blog posts
- Golden rules of using social media
- What social media can and can’t give you
The meeting will run from 7.15-9.15pm and will be at The Dining Room at The Old Dairy, Crouch Hill, London N4 4AP.
Hope to see some of you there!