Today, I will be giving another talk to food businesses, thanks to the lovely Jane Milton – food marketing specialist – at the Speciality and Fine Food Fair at Olympia. It’s a real privilege to go to this event as it’s “Trade Only” so I get to see what goes on behind the scenes. I will then be doing mentoring seasons with the businesses there. We have a few clients who run food businesses – see our recent blog post “A collection of websites for food businesses” My friend and client Alicia Cowan was speaking there yesterday about time saving social media tips.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- GDPR – the changes you need to make on your website
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!