I am very lucky and privileged to have been invited to speak at the Small Business Summer School – a chance for small businesses owners to use the summertime to grow their businesses.
And if a business isn’t growing, it’s stagnating.
A whole day of free training covering:
- Growing your business with email & social media (with Tamsin Fox-Davies)
- Managing your money with simple steps (with Matt Perkins)
- 9 ways to make your website a super-powered marketing tool (that’s my bit!)
- What’s your hourly rate? Know your value (with Wendy Kerr)
- Sales the anti-selling way (with Jo James)
My part will be called “9 ways to make your website a super-powered marketing tool”
As we all know, most businesses nowadays have a website. There are so many possibilities within a website to make it an incredible communication tool, answering FAQs and giving information about your services and why people should choose you.
With the right planning, design and strategy, a great website can continuously attract people and opportunities to your business. And as you know at TLD we make these websites a reality.
However, sadly, many websites fail to bring forward the best messages. The most common problems are:
- Websites look too templated
- They are badly built and don’t work in different browsers or mobile devices
- Designs can be uninspiring
- Websites are out of date
- There is nothing to entice people to come back
As this is a free summer event, places are limited. Find out more and book your ticket here now.
Would be great to have you there in the audience. Tweet me if you are coming! Or just come!