We are sad to say goodbye to Diana, our intern for the last month. She has been a breath of fresh air: proactive, friendly, efficient, helpful, and positive. Exceptional on all fronts. And she cooked for us too! Words can’t really say enough of how exceptional Diana is. Pictures might help though! Many below are from our amazing TLD Treasure Hunt, including the amazing “jig in front of a pic” video she filmed, which will always be a source of joy for us.
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people
Free and Useful
What Every Website Needs to Be, Do and Have
About the Author
Keren is the founder and CEO of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She truly believes that communication is the key to making the world a better place and loves how great design and marketing makes it easier to communicate and understand.