I was in my office and Susan was in hers and she interviewed me about blogging. Afterwards we met for dinner and drink to celebrate – in real life! Now looking back and reading the funny transcript, I can see that there are some background noise issues to sort out for next time, but I am glad to say I have done my first Google Hangout webinar and will be doing more! Watch below!
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 5 ways to market your event to people
Free and Useful
What Every Website Needs to Be, Do and Have
About the Author
Keren is the founder and CEO of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She truly believes that communication is the key to making the world a better place and loves how great design and marketing makes it easier to communicate and understand.