We have a special offer for all Black Pearl members for this year of our inaugural membership at The Oyster Club.
For those who don’t know about it, The Oyster Club is a new different type of networking organisation. The difference is: “No format, no rules, no badges, no pitching, just introductions, bubbles and fun. It’s business, of course. It must be the Oyster Club.”
As a Black Pearl Member I have additional access to more events, workshops and member offers and I am doing a special offer for fellow Black Pearl members – a one hour consultancy session with me to “improve your presence online”.
I did an offer like this for 4 businesses earlier this year and have had some great success – including the launch or Tumblr blogs to replace people’s out of date or non existance web presences. A blog is not a website but it’s a good start.
Here are the things we can cover:
- Social media – how you use it, what you are doing right, what you could do better or more of
- Twitter strategies – how to expand contacts, build relationships and move connections to “real life”
- Events – how to incorporate your event planning with your online marketing – you can work plans and strategy – based on your and your team’s current capabilities
- Email newsletters – What you use now for email marketing, what options are out there for you to use this better
- Blogging – How to make the most of blogging tools around, what kind of customisation options are there
So, for Black Pearls reading this offer Click on this link to apply!
Once you email us your details and a bit of background information about your current online presence and marketing situation, we can book in a meeting at a convenient time. Meetings will take place at our Central London office and will last one hour.
What about the other Oyster Club members – do we get a deal too?
For other Oyster Club members I am still doing a special deal of only £55 if you get in touch by the end of June 2011 – just email me and ask me what it is!