While we specialise bespoke designed WordPress sites, occasionally, we are asked to use a WordPress theme. Themes are available from a lot of different sources, at varying degrees of quality, but I admit there are a few nice ones out there. It’s less expensive as they are pre-designed and the HTML is already built.So, sometimes it’s what’s best for a client, at that point in their business. But sometimes we find them to be slow to load and overly complex – they come with far too many things in them.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- The difference between a mobile friendly site, and two types of responsive sites.