It all started when I attended the Women Unlimited Conference 2011: Ready to take on the World on the 14th of March. There were many great speakers there (including our great friend Tamsin Fox Davies and of course – Rachel Elnaugh. Rachel is a business mentor and speaker – she used to run Red Letter Days and appeared on the first series of Dragon’s Den.
Insight, advice, news and chit chat
Most Loved Posts
- The 5 things your newsletter must include
- Zak Shafi (our intern) and his amazing goodbye letter to us. After only 4 days work experience!
- Hook Line & Sinker – Secrets to a Great Memory Hook
- That’s why I do BNI – 11 things people will get out of BNI membership
- Don’t be an egg
- How long should you spend in BNI before you give up?
- 9 great “Meet the Team” pages designed by Top Left Design
- Email newsletter ideas – be interesting, relevant and useful!
- 8 usual (and unusual) things you can embed in a blog post
- 2 reasons why you do want lots of followers on Twitter. Unless you don’t?