“Make Do and Mend” – 8 free or almost free ways to improve your presence online
Posted by Keren Lerner
We have been working hard on our newsletter, as we always do. And it’s ready to send! In this one the illustration was done by Tina and Amy worked on the graphics for the rest of the newsletter. Other newsletters often feature illustration work by Tamlyn – who drew our owls! Those of you who dont subscribe, you’re missing out! We almost always do special offers, games and prizes. Our latest creation involves a theme – “Make Do and Mend” which goes with the whole “January Austerity” feeling. No point in being frivolous and overly extravagent – it’s just not the done thing! So, in our newsletter we have listed “8 free or almost free ways to improve your presence online.” We do like the number 8!
We also like the number 3 – so watch out for the 3 offers within the newsletter.
Read it here and let us know in the comments below what you think!
This entry was posted on Friday, January 27th, 2012 at 3:06 pm and is filed under Communication. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About the Author
Keren is the owner of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She likes writing blogs and encourages clients to actively post blogs on their websites, as there are a multitude of benefits in doing so!
to Top Left Design Blog Updates
Latest from Twitter
- How I reached #InboxZero – tips and tools for productive email management
- How to maximise your marketing activities – using LinkedIn
- Thinking you don’t really have time for Content Marketing? Here are some tips to help!
- The transition from where we were, where we always have been and where we are now – still helping you show the best of yourself
- Why should you be content marketing?