Gabby’s blog post – Social Media Gurus, Ninjas, Jedi’s or Consultants – a “reblog”
Posted by Keren Lerner
I have to post this as I want to draw atttention to the blog article written by my cousin Gabriella Sholk – it is hilariously funny but you have to make sure you read it in ALL seriousness anyway as it’s great advice!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 at 11:09 pm and is filed under Communication. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About the Author
Keren is the owner of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She likes writing blogs and encourages clients to actively post blogs on their websites, as there are a multitude of benefits in doing so!
to Top Left Design Blog Updates
Latest from Twitter
- Live tweeting at an event – how to prepare, 9 tips, and 4 reasons
- Client Love Post: “I wish all relationships were this easy” – Well Cate, you make it easy! An interview with Cate from Bene Media
- My @JedLomax Interview – “How Twitter helped me with sales of my first novel – Designer Devil”
- At last! A screencast for how to change the “vanity URL” on your LinkedIn profile
- Youth Marketing Strategy Event – 2013 – some highlights from my day of live tweeting