Twitter in Plain English – from Common Craft
Posted by Keren Lerner
Have a look at this video, from a company based in Seattle, Washington called Common Craft who create simple training videos about social media topics.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 at 2:28 am and is filed under Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About the Author
Keren is the owner of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She likes writing blogs and encourages clients to actively post blogs on their websites, as there are a multitude of benefits in doing so!
to Top Left Design Blog Updates
Latest from Twitter
- This is what happens in December
- 6 really important reasons we are supporting Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
- Crowdrunning – a guest blog from Daniel Ludwig – Social entrepreneur, film maker, and passionate runner who wants to make a difference through running.
- How to make sure people read your blog posts
- November Secret Offer Extravaganza