Twitter in Plain English – from Common Craft
Posted by Keren Lerner
Have a look at this video, from a company based in Seattle, Washington called Common Craft who create simple training videos about social media topics.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 at 2:28 am and is filed under Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About the Author
Keren is the owner of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She likes writing blogs and encourages clients to actively post blogs on their websites, as there are a multitude of benefits in doing so!
to Top Left Design Blog Updates
Latest from Twitter
- Lessons Learned: An Intern’s Reflections on Working at Top Left Design
- Keren speaks – where you will find me speaking in the final few months of 2014
- 6 digital marketing truths you should be aware of, even if you ignore the rest.
- The true importance of subheadings in your blog posts
- Come work with us at TLD! But in your own office! (Soho office space for rent)