Twitter in Plain English – from Common Craft
Posted by Keren Lerner
Have a look at this video, from a company based in Seattle, Washington called Common Craft who create simple training videos about social media topics.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 at 2:28 am and is filed under Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
About the Author
Keren is the owner of Top Left Design and runs it with passion and drive. She likes writing blogs and encourages clients to actively post blogs on their websites, as there are a multitude of benefits in doing so!
to Top Left Design Blog Updates
Latest from Twitter
- How I reached #InboxZero – tips and tools for productive email management
- How to maximise your marketing activities – using LinkedIn
- Thinking you don’t really have time for Content Marketing? Here are some tips to help!
- The transition from where we were, where we always have been and where we are now – still helping you show the best of yourself
- Why should you be content marketing?